PRAISETHETREES AND TEGANAL’S GIVEAWAY!!!
These are items we’ve collected through the years and we believe it is time to giveaway some of our collection granted that we’ve got either duplicates, we love our followers and we just don’t really wear/use the item any longer so yes some of this stuff is used but it’s all good condition!!!
Items included are:
- Tegan and Sara posters: Fall 2012 tour poster & black and white photo
- Tegan and Sara CD’s: Heartthrob, Sainthood and If It Was You
- Tegan and Sara movies: It’s Not Fun Don’t Do It, The Con and Get Along (audio cd’s included with Get Along and The Con)
- Tegan and Sara Vinyl: This Business Of Art
- Tegan and Sara clothing: On Directing (size small, fits like xs), Infinity Rope (small, fits like xs), The Con shirt (size L, fits like M)
- Tegan and Sara Miscellaneous items: 7 Buttons (2sainthood[officially t&s merch], 3so jealous, 1if it was you and 1this business of art era), Two-Face bag, Heartthrob magazine, Heartthrob notebook and T&S iPhone 4/4s case (a bit of wear to it)
- Hollister button-up/hoodie males shirt (size S)
In order to win!!!
- Must be following praisethetrees and teganal (we will be checking!)
- Reblogs only, as many as you want to better your chances (you may like as a bookmark)
- BE A TEGAN AND SARA FAN
How we are choosing the winner:
- We are choosing a winner on Feb 20th
- using a random number generator
- you can be anywhere in the world, we’ll be paying for the shipping so just keep your ask box open so we can message you.
Whenever I am touring or doing readings, inevitably I get approached by Tegan and Sara fans who share touching stories about the ways TnS have moved them, helped them come out, changed their lives. I am always so heartened to hear these stories but never surprised because in so many ways they have done the same for me. They have consistently believed in me and supported my work, and for this I feel incredibly grateful.
But perhaps most importantly, by being fearless, outspoken, and persistent, especially in a world that is often telling queers that we don’t exist or shouldn’t exist, they are two of my greatest inspirations. Through them I have learnt that it’s possible for me to be all of me in everything I do and so much of what I love about being queer is embodied by them.
Needless to say, I am so thrilled to share what Sara Quin loves about being queer:
"What I love about being Queer is that its ME. It has helped define My Art, My Voice, My Aesthetic and My Politics. Being Queer has encouraged me to speak out and to stand up. It’s forced me to take an active role in the world around me and its pushed me to demand the same from others. It’s made me a Role Model. I love being Queer."
-Sara Quin (New York/Montreal)
Just felt like posting one of my all-time favorite Tegan and Sara banters.
Normally they balance each other out, but this is one of the few times when they are BOTH crossing the line.
"I’m really upset that you said the tutu part"
"It’s like we’re on meth or something"
"How do we fix this?"
"We’re a little hyperactive"
"That vein thing probably was disgusting"
"We’re really sorry"
only the greatest Call It Off live performance ever
"I wish there was a girl wearing the bra, and then I was….." -SKQ
"I kinda wanna hug you all" -TRQ
Tegan and Sara (Live at Amoeba - Hollywood - Jul 24, 2007) “I’m like a step-parent to her (Sara’s) songs and a parent to my own songs.” - Tegan
*Breaking news in the United States, Lindsay Lohan*
I LOVE Tegan’s mullet, I miss the mullets, Tegan’s sleeveless era and the Con era :(